- The Student may choose the set of hours and duration of which he/she requires, whether during the morning or the evening or choose the number of hours and days required except Friday being the Center’s day off
- Your messages will be responded to within 24 hours by the Administration through the Administration’s E-mail. And after payment the student specifies the appropriate time for him/her to set the best suitable academic schedule with the approval of the administration.
- the Arabic Window Center offers a 10% discount for orphans that unable to pay.
- You will get a 10% discount when studying in the month of Ramadan
- The Arabic Window Center offers a 10% discount for the newly reverted Muslim students within a year ago, only inform the administration the date of the conversion to Islam.
- You are eligible for a 10% discount by enrolling a new student by yourself, for every hour is a 10% discount for every student you enroll.
For example, if the new student enrolled for 20 hours through you, then the Arabic Window Center will provide you a 10% discount for the 20 hours of which you are taught in.
Terms of Study
- Whenever the student will be absent then he must inform the instructor 3 hours before the lesson or else it will be considered a completed lesson (cost wise).
- The student must inform the administration whenever shifting from Skype to Zoom, and vice versa.
- The student may change instructors, books or time.
- It is not permissible for the student to contact the instructor outside the Center’s scope.
- The student may transfer his / her Study hours to any person of his / her choice.
- The student may study an hour a day or less or more as he wants.
- The response to your messages will be within 24 hours.